9 Reasons Homebuyers Use AmeriSpec®
for Their Home Inspections
- All of our certified home inspectors are thoroughly trained at our in-house AmeriSpec Academy and stay informed through continuing educational programs throughout the year.
- Over 25 years of home inspection industry experience.
- Error, omissions and general liability insurance that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Detailed and easy-to-understand written inspection reports.
- Thousands of satisfied customers from coast-to coast. See what they say about us.
- Free consultation on any questions that may arise about your new home…for ever.
- Value-added resources contained in your Home Inspection Binder with every home inspection including:
- a Home Repair Manual, valued at $29.95
- Repair Cost Guide
- Seasonal Maintenance Checklist
- Moving Checklist
- Home Insurance Checklist
- Home Care Tips Guide … and more
- Package of Enhanced Services to further protect your investment (currently not offered in Quebec)*:
Free RecallChek Report for as long as you life in your home on all appliances.
90 Day Warranty. Covers items found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection but fail after the inspection are covered.
MoldSafe Protection. Covers any New Visible Mould in the home that was not present at the inspection.
SewerGard Protection. Protection for underground Water Lines and Sewer/Septic Lines that fail after the inspection.
9. Valuable Partner Offers* including:
– $50.00 off your first cleaning with Merry Maids
– 25% off furniture repair or restoration with Furniture Medic
– Discounts on long-distance moves or a Moving Kit with local moves with AMJ Campbell Movers
– Contractor’s Pricing on electronics, furniture and appliances with The Brick
* Contact us for availability in your area.
** Additional charge may apply.
There’s More To Consider Than Price
When choosing a home inspector, there’s much more to consider than just price. You also need to ask your inspector the following:
- What are their qualifications and training?
- Do they carry full errors and omissions insurance?
- What items do they inspect?
- Do they provide an Agreement which defines the scope of the inspection?
- Do they offer a sample report for you to review in advance?
- Can they provide referrals or testimonials from other homebuyers?
- Do they follow National or International Standards for their inspections?
- Are you encouraged to attend the inspection and ask plenty of questions?
- How long the inspection will take?
(Anything less than 2 1/2 hours for a standard home is likely too short)
- Do they also do work on the homes they inspect?
(a conflict of interest)
- Do they provide detailed written reports and when you would receive the report?